1. Patients with heart, liver and kidney dysfunction, hyperkalemia, hypernatremia, metabolic or respiratory alkalosis should be used with caution.
2. Intravenous infusion of compound electrolyte injection may cause excessive liquid and/or solute, resulting in decreased serum electrolyte concentration, excessive water in the body, congestion, and pulmonary edema.
3. For patients requiring long-term injection therapy, changes in body fluid balance, electrolyte balance, and acid-base balance should be monitored according to clinical symptoms and regular laboratory tests.
4. Patients with steroid hormone or adrenocorticotropic hormone therapy should be used with caution.
5. It can be used only when the liquid is clarified and the seal is good.
6. Follow the doctor's advice, add the medicine with aseptic technique, and mix well.
7. add drugs may cause incompatibility. There is currently no complete information. Do not use additives known to have incompatibility. Please consult a pharmacist if possible.